EUCLID FAMILY YMCA
631 Babbitt Road Euclid, OH 44123 | 216-731-7454 | Fax: 216-731-8331
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Pool, Gym and Pavilion are available to rent.
Call 216-731-7454 for information.
Dr. Paul Infield
Letitia Nall-Board Chair
Classes & Programs
News & Events
Join us to learn about establishing or increasing your credit score, creating a budget, how to read a credit report and what can be done to correct errors that may negatively affect your credit rating.
Workshops will be on every 1st Tuesday of the Month 6 - 8 p.m.
February Workshop: 2/6/2018, March Workshop: 3/6/2018
Sign up at the front desk.
Real You Kick Off
March 16 – The Real You Party. Meet your Coach Nate, nutrition tips, snacks, water bottles, 30 minute class. Spring Session starts March 16 - May 11.
Self Defense Seminar
When: March 24 & March 31
Time: Noon - 2 p.m.
Cost: $10/member - $15/program member (Pricing includes both classes)
Age: 13 & up
Class Description: The goal is to address the students fears from any attacks they have concerns about, or ways they have been attacked previously whether the attack was from a male or female. The instructor will be open to answering questions and teaching techniques based on the class fears. This will be a hands-on course for participants who are willing to drill techniques. No one has to participate in the hands-on portion who has an injury or simply want to observe although they're subject to the same pricing.
G.E.M.S. (Girls Emotionally & Mentally Strong)
Our G.E.M.S. (Girls Emotionally & Mentally Strong) summer program is coming soon! Registration will be open in April. The programs and activities are designed to help our youth reach their goals and fulfill their highest potential. We are proud of all our children, and love watching them grow into bright-minded and confident individuals. See how we’re involved in making a difference in our children’s lives by visiting GoGemz.com.
Spring Basketball League
Registration for Spring Basketball League is open. Early registration ends 3/16. Registration closes 3/23. Ages 3-14.
Basketball Skills Class
Learn basic Basketball skills such as shooting, passing, dribbling, rules of the game and more! Begins every first Tuesday of the month. March Session begins March 6. Call front desk for pricing and registration info. Ages 3-11.
Begins every first Thursday of the month. March session begins March 1. Call front desk for pricing and registration info. Ages 8-17.
Save the date
Road Trip to the Rocksino
March 26 | 10am-2pm.
Sign up at the front desk.
Family Fun Night Easter Egg Hunt March 23 | 5pm-7pm.
Register at the front desk.
- Wellness Center: networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out) including treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bikes, Arc Trainer, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a four-lane, 20-yard lap pool (9 ft. depth), frequent adults and kids swim lessons and aquatic fitness classes such as Aqua Zumba.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Educated wellness staff available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength training equipment
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio
- Full basketball court with open gym times.
- Group Exercise classes such as Boot Camp, Zumba, Yoga, Line Dancing, Pilates, and more.
- Pathways Center (Child Watch): scheduled enrichment activities that promote global learning for the participants. These activities include arts and humanities, science and nature, literacy, large motor games and nutrition.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program.
- Social gathering space in the lobby with complimentary coffee.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.