Our focus on health and well-being helps members find balance in life while strengthening their community.
Find the membership that suits YOU! The YMCA of Greater Cleveland is a membership organization. "Belonging" to the Y means sharing in the values and mission the Y has been practicing for over 165 years.
What's in a YMCA of Greater Cleveland Membership? Find out more here.
Corporate Payroll Deduct
The YMCA of Greater Cleveland provides employers in our region with a great way to give their employees a link to their communities for them and their families.
Those not able to pay the full fee may be awarded a scholarship based on their demonstrated ability to pay and the YMCA’s ability to fund the subsidy.
Important Information about joining online:
- If you are currently a draft member and wish to change your membership type, this must be done at your branch.
- If you have a previous balance, it must be reconciled upon your first visit.
- Upon your first visit, you will be required to show proof of age (for youth, teen, and young professional memberships) and residency if your branch has a resident rate.
- You will need to sign your enrollment form, in person, upon your first visit.
- Youth/teen memberships cannot be purchased online. Legal guardian must come into the facility with ID to confirm.
- Youth/teens ages 13-17 must complete an orientation to have access to the Wellness Center.
- Not all membership or program types are available for online membership
- Rates listed are monthly, unless otherwise noted
- All and state sales taxes apply.