With locations throughout greater Cleveland, there’s a Y near you. Choose the location that’s most convenient for you and join online today for access to all our amenities and programming.
Find the Y membership that suits YOU! Belonging to the Y means sharing in the values and mission of strengthening people and communities that the Y has been practicing for over 165 years.
What do I get with a YMCA of Greater Cleveland Membership? Benefits vary between locations. Find out more here.
Corporate Payroll Deduct
The YMCA of Greater Cleveland provides employers in our region a great way to give their employees and their families a link to their communities. Learn more about how it can benefit employers and employees.
Those not able to pay the full fee may be awarded a scholarship based on their demonstrated ability to pay and the YMCA’s ability to fund the subsidy. Learn more about our sliding fee scale.
Important Information about joining the YMCA online
- If you are currently a draft member and wish to change your membership type, this must be done at your branch.
- If you have a previous balance, it must be reconciled upon your first visit.
- Upon your first visit, you will be required to show proof of age (for youth, teen, and young professional memberships) and residency if your branch has a resident rate.
- You will need to sign your enrollment form in person, upon your first visit.
- Youth/teen memberships cannot be purchased online. A legal guardian must come into the facility with ID to confirm.
- Youth/teens ages 13–17 must complete an orientation to have access to the Wellness Center.
- Not all membership or program types are available for online membership
- Rates listed are monthly, unless otherwise noted
- All and state sales taxes apply.