- Vertical DividerABOUT OUR PROGRAM
Day camp at the YMCA is like a home away from home, where kids laugh, learn, explore and grow in the outdoors, while creating memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
- For children ages 5*-12 (*Campers must have completed kindergarten)
- Camp hours: 7am – 6pm
- 1:18 child to instructor ratio
- Nutritious morning and afternoon snacks provided
- Fun, weekly field trips
- Dedicated, well-trained camp counselors
- Publicly funded child care participants are welcome
- Financial assistance is available for those who qualify
Our school age program offers fun weekly themes that align with Ohio’s Common Core K-12 state standards.
The curriculum includes activities in the following areas:
- Arts & humanities
- Character development
- Large motor & fitness
- Science and Math
- Service Learning Projects.
- Vertical DividerFull Time $145.00/Week for Members*
Full Time $165/Week for Program Members*
(all activities included in your weekly tuition)**
*Some tuition rates may differ
**There is a $5 registration fee per child. Each week of summer day camp requires a $25 deposit, which is applied towards tuition.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Non-YMCA members must purchase an annual program membership prior to registering. Get more information on rates here.Vertical Divider
- Vertical DividerWe provide needs-based scholarships to make camp more affordable. We take several factors - annual income, the number of adults in your home, and the number of dependents - and use them to determine your fee. Download our financial assistance application here.Vertical Divider