Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:00 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pool Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Sat: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sun: 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
CLASSES AND GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULES
YOUTH/ADULT SPORTS AND FINE ARTS:
News & Events
Active Older Adults
- Wellness Center: premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: an eight-lane competition pool, 25-yard lap pool (6 ft. depth), recreation pool that is kept at 89 degrees, hot tub, sauna, and frequent swim lessons. Several in water exercise classes available in both pools.
- Free enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Nationally Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights, strength equipment, multipurpose areas, and space and equipment available for individuals with physical challenges.
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio featuring Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi classes for all levels.
- Martial Arts programs available for all levels
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Silver Sneakers, Zumba, etc.
- A functional private Personal Training space.
- Full Basketball court with open gym times.
- Child Watch is included in the membership. Child Watch is an enrichment activity center for children as young as 6 weeks can attend while parents enjoy their workout.
- Snow days is licensed child care for school days off where parents can have their child attend the YMCA during a snow day or a scheduled school day off for enrichment curriculum.
- Youth sports programming for ages 3-14 including Junior Cavs Basketball, volleyball, soccer, football, t-ball, dodgeball, and summer/fall/winter sports camp
- Fine arts programming for ages 3-12 including dance, gymnastics, cheer leading, guitar, and fine arts camp
- Adult basketball leagues.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.