Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:00 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pool Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Sat: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sun: 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
CLASSES AND GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULES
YOUTH/ADULT SPORTS AND FINE ARTS:
News & Events
Modified Branch Hours
Our summer hours have ended and we are back to normal hours of operation!
National Yoga Month
Yoga classes will be FREE to all full facility members for the month of September. Join us for any of the following:
Member Appreciation Week
We appreciate our members each and every day! However, we would like to take one week (September 24 - 28) and show our appreciation as a thank you. Each day, we will be doing something special in the lobby for all of our members. Stay tuned!
Sign up for Fall Sports!
Save the date
YMCA Hip-Hop Night
September 17, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Get your tickets here
September 24, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Active Older Adults
- Wellness Center: premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: an eight-lane competition pool, 25-yard lap pool (6 ft. depth), recreation pool that is kept at 89 degrees, hot tub, sauna, and frequent swim lessons. Several in water exercise classes available in both pools.
- Free enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Nationally Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights, strength equipment, multipurpose areas, and space and equipment available for individuals with physical challenges.
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio featuring Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi classes for all levels.
- Martial Arts programs available for all levels
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Silver Sneakers, Zumba, etc.
- A functional private Personal Training space.
- Full Basketball court with open gym times.
- Child Watch is included in the membership. Child Watch is an enrichment activity center for children as young as 6 weeks can attend while parents enjoy their workout.
- Snow days is licensed child care for school days off where parents can have their child attend the YMCA during a snow day or a scheduled school day off for enrichment curriculum.
- Youth sports programming for ages 3-14 including Junior Cavs Basketball, volleyball, soccer, football, t-ball, dodgeball, and summer/fall/winter sports camp
- Fine arts programming for ages 3-12 including dance, gymnastics, cheer leading, guitar, and fine arts camp
- Adult basketball leagues.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.