How to set up your account
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and search for 'Greater Cleveland YMCA'
- Click the download or install button (it's free!) and then open the app.
- The app will prompt you to allow location access. Click 'allow' to get notified with important alerts, like branch closures or special offers for your home branch.
- The app will prompt you to allow notifications. Click 'allow' to get facility updates, offers, emergency alerts, etc.
- Click 'Login/Sign Up’
- The app will take you on a short tour of its features. Click 'Go to App' in the top right corner when you're done.
- You did it! Explore all the app has to offer.
Understand how your fitness performance matches up with the average person your age. Using metabolism, cardio, and strength, find your BioAge and use it to enhance your fitness goals.
Need some extra motivation to exercise? Join a challenge, compete with other Y members and win fun prizes!
Compete in Y challenges powered by your fitness activity.
- Using the YMCA mobile app: Go to the Challenges tab, Select a challenge, Click “join now”
- Track all your workouts with: Mobile app xCapture, 3rd-party tracking apps
- Keep an eye on the leaderboard: Monitor your progress, earn bragging rights and win prizes!
Sort by date, type or even instructor and find the perfect class! You can add classes to your calendar with the click of a button.
You can record manually, or use xCapture to take a picture of your machine's screen and the info will be entered automatically!
- Workout on your choice of cardio equipment
- Click on “Record a Workout” on your branch’s mobile app screen
- Click “xCapture”
- Select a workout to capture (treadmill, elliptical, bike or stepper)
- Take a picture of the control panel at the end of your workout (i.e. distance, time, calories)
- Your results will be recorded automatically!
- View your results on the app on the “My Workouts” tab
- Workouts recorded by xCapture will count towards completing your personal goals and YMCA challenges
Set a goal based on time, distance, calories or number of workouts and work your way to success as the app tracks your progress!
Set a goal, monitor your progress and achieve results!
- Create a personal goal based on: Number of Workouts, Distance, Calories Burned, Time.
- Your workouts are tracked with: Netpulse-connected equipment, 3rd party tracking apps and devices, mobile xCapture, Manual Entry
Track your physical activities, reach new levels, and enjoy health benefits while earning activity points! Activity points represent the energy you burned doing physical activities. You can see activity points indicated on your workouts.
Every fitness you level you earn indicates better health benefits in the long term!
In addition see how you match up to everyone in your branch! Use your points to compete and become the most active YMCA member!
Make sure you set up your profile! By entering your gender, height and weight, the app will be able to estimate how many calories you burned during each workout!
Don’t let your hard work go un-noticed! View others activity and progress under the ‘community’ tab or see your own under "my feed".
Do you have a wearable device or a favorite workout app? Connect them to the Y app and workouts are entered automatically!
- Now you can track all of your fitness activity in one place!
- Link to your favorite apps through your YMCA mobile app
- We’ve got you covered, whether you are biking outside or running on a treadmill…all of your activity will be recorded in one place.
Want the latest news and updates from your branch? Access your branch’s Facebook page right on the app!