West shore family YMCA
1575 Columbia Road, Westlake, OH 44145 | 440-871-6885
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thurs: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Mon-Thurs: 5:45 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fri: 5:45 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sun: 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m
Call 440-871-6885 for more information.
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
CLASSES AND GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULES
Red Cross Classes
The West Shore YMCA offer Red Cross Life guarding, CPR/First Aid and Babysitting classes all year long! For more information and to register please visit the following link: Red Cross Classes
Soo Bahk Do Karate
Learn important skills such as: discipline, self-control, flexibility and coordination, while working on team work and making friends, in a fun and positive environment. Learn more here
News & Events
Holiday Hullabaloo Workout Challenge
Active Older Adults Events
We have multiple different programs and trips coming up:
Save the date
Story Time in Pathways January 30, 10 a.m.
- Wellness Center including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 20-yard lap pool, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes with an elevated temperature for specific Arthritis classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Free weights and strength equipment
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Private studio for Pilates, Barre, Yoga and Martial Arts classes.
- Group Exercise See our Mobile App for all class schedules and times, along with facility notes, programs and special events.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Large outdoor field space for youth leagues and outdoor events.
- Volunteer opportunities.