Hours of Operation
FIND YOUR SCHEDULE:
Download the Aquatics Schedule
Download the Aquatics Schedule June 12-25Download the June Group Ex Schedule
Download June AOA Newsletter and Schedule
Pathways Center Hours
Not Currently Operating
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: CLOSED
Independence Day: CLOSED
Labor Day: CLOSED
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Call 440-871-6885 for more information.
Richard Rapacz (Board Chair)
- Wellness Center including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 20-yard lap pool, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes with an elevated temperature for specific Arthritis classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Free weights and strength equipment
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Private studio for Pilates, Barre, Yoga and Martial Arts classes.
- Group Exercise See our Mobile App for all class schedules and times, along with facility notes, programs and special events.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Large outdoor field space for youth leagues and outdoor events.
- Volunteer opportunities.