WEST PARK-FAIRVIEW FAMILY YMCA
15501 Lorain Road Cleveland, OH 44111 | 216-941-5410 | Fax: 216-941-1351
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Dr. Casey O'Conor
Dr. Brian Gallagher
Classes & Programs
News & Events
What's new with us?
See below for upcoming special events and branch news.
Save the date
3rd Annual Wing it with the The Y
West Park Station | June 8th 6-8pm
$20 per ticket (All you can eat)
The West Park Family YMCA offers so much more!
- Wellness Center including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool, and frequent swim lessons and water classes with an elevated temperature for specific Arthritis classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Free weights and strength equipment.
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Group Exercise Classes
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Large outdoor field space for youth leagues and outdoor events.
- Pathways center for parents to utilize while parent works out.
- Volunteer opportunities.