WEST PARK-FAIRVIEW FAMILY YMCA
15501 Lorain Road Cleveland, OH 44111 | 216-941-5410 | Fax: 216-941-1351
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Jason Guyer, Board Chair
Dr. Brian Gallagher
Dr. Casey O'Conor
Classes & Programs
News & Events
What's new with us?
See below for upcoming special events and branch news.
Sip N' Paint
Friday, June 8, 2018
At West Park Station. Contact Delinda Hupka for more information
Save the date
Wing it at the Y!
Saturday, June 9 | 6 - 8 p.m.
West Park Station
June 25 | 5 - 9 p.m.
The West Park Family YMCA offers so much more!
- Wellness Center including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool, and frequent swim lessons and water classes with an elevated temperature for specific Arthritis classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Free weights and strength equipment.
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Group Exercise Classes
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Large outdoor field space for youth leagues and outdoor events.
- Pathways center for parents to utilize while parent works out.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through our statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.