PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA
1301 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114 | 216-344-7700 | Fax: 216-344-0596
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking in the Galleria heated, underground parking garage*
Monday - Friday
5 a.m. - 8 a.m. - FREE
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $3/hour up to 2 hours
4 p.m. - 5 p.m. - $5/hour up to 2 hours
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - FREE
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
Entrance to parking garage is off of Lakeside Ave.
*bring parking ticket to Y front desk
to get validation stamp
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
Small group/team training
We offer the following small group training classes with a certified personal trainer, that challenges you to move to the next level of intensity and strength
News & Events
What's new with us?
See below for upcoming special events and branch news.
Our Pathways Center provides a safe and fun space for our youngest YMCA members ages 6 weeks -12 years old to play, learn and have fun while under the caring, and active supervision of our trained staff so you can enjoy your YMCA visit & workout with peace of mind. Our Pathways Instructors, Ms. Sydney & Ms. Simone, can't wait to meet you!
Monday & Wednesday: 5 - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - Noon
216 Training is small group training, with all the benefits of a group exercise class and the individualized attention of a personal training session. This small group training is guaranteed to be unlike any other class you have experienced!
Give the Gift of Time!
Togetherhood is a great opportunity for members and families to give the gift of time to the downtown Cleveland community. Join us for our next project on September 15th at 8:30 a.m. at Community Greenhouse Partners.
Kids are welcome to participate. Save a space for you and family here.
Before/After School Care
At the Y, we help kids reach their potential and thrive in a safe, trustworthy setting. Our staff provide support and guidance,
providing them with the tools for success. Kids can focus on their homework, make new friends, build social skills and create happy memories they’ll always remember. There's 16 different locations to choose from in the greater Cleveland area!
Are those extra pounds hiding the real you?
The next session of The Real You is getting started! This small group class will cover exercise and food choices, while building a community with a common goal!
Recently you may have seen signs posted in the Galleria parking garage directing YMCA members to park in rows G & H. Please know that this change does not affect the prices and free times to park in the garage.
As always, parking fees are as follows:
Mon - Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 7:59 a.m. = FREE
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:59 p.m. = $3/hour for up to 2 hours
(after 2 hours, you will pay regular rates)
Mon - Fri: 5 - 10 p.m. = FREE
Sat & Sun = FREE
*If you arrive before 5pm, but leave after 5pm, you will still be charged upon exit.
Save the date
Togetherhood: Community Service
September 15 at 8:30 a.m. at Community Greenhouse Partners.
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor).
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates.
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio.
- A private Wellness Assessment space.
- MetroHealth Express Care for well checks, health screenings, on-site physician and more.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Free child watch service (Pathways) available throughout the week to household members.
- Social gathering space in the lobby, cafe-style seating in the gallery, and a space to host lunchtime learning classes through workplace wellness.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program.
- Volunteer opportunities.
For additional information, including corporate memberships, please call or email Melissa Ramirez at (216) 344-7700
Connect with Us: