PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA
1301 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114 | 216-344-7700 | Fax: 216-344-0596
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking in the Galleria heated, underground parking garage*
Monday - Friday
5 a.m. - 8 a.m. - FREE
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $3/hour up to 2 hours
4 p.m. - 5 p.m. - $5/hour up to 2 hours
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - FREE
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
Entrance to parking garage is off of Lakeside Ave.
*bring parking ticket to Y front desk
to get validation stamp
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pool Open: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pool Open: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Classes & Programs
News & Events
What's new with us?
See below for upcoming special events and branch news.
May 13, 5:15 pm
Join us in the large Group X Studio and bounce to new heights with this fun mini trampoline aerobic class! Instructed by Deb Drossis. FREE for members, $10/guest. Sign up here or at the front desk!
Drink Local, Drink Tap. Free 5K
May 23, 6:30 pm
Registration from 6–6:30 pm
Join the team from Drink Local. Drink Tap. at Jukebox in Hingetown for a group run followed by craft beer and delicious pierogies. Learn how DLDT is making a meaningful difference in the world when it comes to the access of clean drinking water and how you can be a part of something awesome.
Learn more here.
Strong Swimmers, Confident Kids
Summer will be here sooner than we know it and there's still time to sign up for swim lessons! Register here.
National Kidney Foundation Walk
June 2, registration begins at 8 am, start time: 9 am
Recently you may have seen signs posted in the Galleria parking garage directing YMCA members to park in rows G & H. Please know that this change does not affect the prices and free times to park in the garage.
As always, parking fees are as follows:
Mon - Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 7:59 a.m. = FREE
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:59 p.m. = $3/hour for up to 2 hours
(after 2 hours, you will pay regular rates)
Mon - Fri: 5 - 10 p.m. = FREE
Sat & Sun = FREE
*If you arrive before 5pm, but leave after 5pm, you will still be charged upon exit.
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor).
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates.
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Free child watch service (Pathways) available throughout the week to household members.
- Volunteer opportunities.
For additional information, including corporate memberships, please call or email Scott Behmer at (216) 344-7700