PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA
1301 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114 | 216-344-7700 | Fax: 216-344-0596
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking in the Galleria heated, underground parking garage*
Monday - Friday
5 a.m. - 8 a.m. - FREE
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $3/hour up to 2 hours
4 p.m. - 5 p.m. - $5/hour up to 2 hours
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - FREE
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
Entrance to parking garage is off of Lakeside Ave.
*bring parking ticket to Y front desk
to get validation stamp
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
Small group/team training
We offer the following small group training classes with a certified personal trainer, that challenges you to move to the next level of intensity and strength
BARRE | BOSU | TRX TRAINING | TURBO KICK
News & Events
What's new with us?
See below for upcoming special events and branch news.
Parent's Night Out
Are you ready for a night out? Drop your kids off at the Y for our first Parent’s Night Out on Friday, March 23 from 6 - 9 p.m.
We will swim, make a craft, watch a movie and enjoy a snack. Spaces are limited! Register at here or call the Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA at 216-344-7700.
Get ready for a summer job and take a Lifeguard Class! March 24 & 25
and 30 & 31st. Register today to save your spot.
The Real You Weight Loss Program
Are those extra pounds hiding the real you? If so, you’ll want to hear about the YMCA’s Real You Weight Loss Program. It’s the only large-scale program of its kind and it’s exclusive to the Y. Our past participants have lost an average of 10 pounds per session.
With the Real You, you get 8-weeks of:
• Nutritional coaching
• Daily food and activity monitoring online
• Weekly weigh-ins and monthly measurements
• 2 group workouts per week
• Group support
• Individual, personal attention
Call us to get started!
Our personal trainer, Valerie, will begin a new Session starting March 19 - May 10 on Mondays & Fridays @ 12:15 p.m.
Need to be convinced? Join Valerie for a launch party March 16 at 12:15. You’ll get a 30-minute workout along with a chance to win prizes!
Come get Y-Fit!
Are you looking to take your workout to the next level?
Come experience interval training like you never have before using ropes, kettlebells, free weights and obstacle course condition tactics! Benefits of this functional training fusion leader by a Personal Trainer include:
• Exploration of new equipment to optimize workouts
• Add variety with cardio and strength intervals
• Buddy system team-training to help push limits
• Modification for any and every fitness level
Y-Fit with personal trainer, Mike will begin March 6 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 pm. Cost is $35/month for Parker YMCA members and $45/month for program members.
Save the date
Parent's Night Out
Friday, March 23 from 6 - 9 p.m
Personal Training Launch Party
Friday, March 16 at 12:15 p.m.
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor).
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates.
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio.
- A private Wellness Assessment space.
- MetroHealth Express Care for well checks, health screenings, on-site physician and more.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Free child watch service (Pathways) available throughout the week to household members.
- Social gathering space in the lobby, cafe-style seating in the gallery, and a space to host lunchtime learning classes through workplace wellness.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program.
- Volunteer opportunities.
For additional information, including corporate memberships, please call or email Melissa Ramirez at (216) 344-7700
Connect with Us: