Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 5 am- 7 pm
Sat: 7 am - 2 pm
Parking in the Galleria heated, underground parking garage*
Monday - Friday
5 a.m. - 8 a.m. - FREE
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $3/hour up to 2 hours
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - FREE
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
Entrance to parking garage is off of Lakeside Ave.
*bring parking ticket to Y front desk
to get validation stamp
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: CLOSED
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 5:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
New Year's Day: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
PATHWAYS CENTER HOURS
Brian Bulson (Board Chair)
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor).
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates.
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Free child watch service (Pathways) available throughout the week to household members.
- Volunteer opportunities.
For additional information, including corporate memberships, please call or email Scott Behmer at (216) 344-7700