PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA
1301 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114 | 216-344-7700 | Fax: 216-344-0596
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking in the Galleria heated, underground parking garage*
Monday - Friday
5 a.m. - 8 a.m. - FREE
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $3/hour up to 2 hours
4 p.m. - 5 p.m. - $5/hour up to 2 hours
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - FREE
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
Entrance to parking garage is off of Lakeside Ave.
*bring parking ticket to Y front desk
to get validation stamp
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pool Open: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pool Open: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
Small group/team training
We offer the following small group training classes with a certified personal trainer, that challenges you to move to the next level of intensity and strength
News & Events
What's new with us?
See below for upcoming special events and branch news.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Join us for a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at the branch. The branch opens at 8 a.m. (pool opens at 8:15 a.m.) We will have face painting, Shamrock Smoothies, Fun & Games! Parking will be FREE with validation.
Thanks for your support!
Recently you may have seen signs posted in the Galleria parking garage directing YMCA members to park in rows G & H. Please know that this change does not affect the prices and free times to park in the garage.
As always, parking fees are as follows:
Mon - Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 7:59 a.m. = FREE
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:59 p.m. = $3/hour for up to 2 hours
(after 2 hours, you will pay regular rates)
Mon - Fri: 5 - 10 p.m. = FREE
Sat & Sun = FREE
*If you arrive before 5pm, but leave after 5pm, you will still be charged upon exit.
Save the date
Healthy Kids Day
2 - 4 p.m.
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor).
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates.
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Free child watch service (Pathways) available throughout the week to household members.
- Volunteer opportunities.
For additional information, including corporate memberships, please call or email Scott Behmer at (216) 344-7700
Connect with Us: