NORTH ROYALTON FAMILY YMCA
11409 State Road North Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9339 | Fax: 440-877-9257
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Classes & Programs
News & Events
Senior Paint Class
June 7 & 29 | 1 - 4 p.m.
Enjoy step-by-step instruction with our experienced and enthusiastic artist. You'll have a great time and leave with a one-of-a-kind creation. Cost includes the canvas and all the materials needed for the painting. Must register by May 2
Classes and Programming
Save the date
Teen Driving Road-eo
June 23 | 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Learn more here
- Wellness Center: 62 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including:
- 18 Precor Treadmills
- 18 Precor Ellipticals
- 10 Precor Recumbent bikes
- 2 Concept II Rowers
- 3 Magnum NexStep Recumbent Steppers
- 2 NuStep Recumbet Steppers
- 4 Cybex Arc Trainers
- 5 Precor AMT's
- Elevated 1/12 mile, 2 lane walking/running track
- Two-court basketball gymnasium
- Aquatics Center: eight-lane, 25-yard competitive lap pool (6 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, and frequent swim lessons and water classes
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated
- Certified group exercise instructors
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free Weight Area with Precor, Magnum, HammerStrength, and Life Fitness Equipment
- Men's and Women's Locker rooms and five handicap-accessible family locker rooms
- An indoor cycling studio (equipped with Kaiser Cycle Bikes)
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga and pilates
- State of the Art Group Exercise studio
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart
- Pathways Center with FREE Childwatch during scheduled times
- Outdoor Playground
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities