NORTH ROYALTON FAMILY YMCA
11409 State Road North Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9339 | Fax: 440-877-9257
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Classes & Programs
News & Events
Get Away while the Kids Play! - Parent's Night Out
Donate Blood, Save a Life!
Before/After School Care
At the Y, we help kids reach their potential and thrive in a safe, trustworthy setting. Our staff provide support and guidance,
providing them with the tools for success. Kids can focus on their homework, make new friends, build social skills and create happy memories they’ll always remember. There's 16 different locations to choose from in the greater Cleveland area!
Work Here, Change Lives!
We're seeking Before & After School Assistant Teachers and Child Care Site Administrators to join our team! In these part-time positions, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance children’s learning experiences through play, language and interactive activities. Interested? Know someone who might be? Apply today!
New Upcoming Classes!
Active Older Adults Event
Join us for a day at the Hard Rock!
Save the date
- Wellness Center: 62 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including:
- 18 Precor Treadmills
- 18 Precor Ellipticals
- 10 Precor Recumbent bikes
- 2 Concept II Rowers
- 3 Magnum NexStep Recumbent Steppers
- 2 NuStep Recumbet Steppers
- 4 Cybex Arc Trainers
- 5 Precor AMT's
- Elevated 1/12 mile, 2 lane walking/running track
- Two-court basketball gymnasium
- Aquatics Center: eight-lane, 25-yard competitive lap pool (6 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, and frequent swim lessons and water classes
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated
- Certified group exercise instructors
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free Weight Area with Precor, Magnum, HammerStrength, and Life Fitness Equipment
- Men's and Women's Locker rooms and five handicap-accessible family locker rooms
- An indoor cycling studio (equipped with Kaiser Cycle Bikes)
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga and pilates
- State of the Art Group Exercise studio
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart
- Pathways Center with FREE Childwatch during scheduled times
- Outdoor Playground
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities