LAKEWOOD FAMILY YMCA
16915 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107 | 216-521-8400 | Fax: 216-521-2992
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Sun: 9 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
**The pool, hot tub and sauna close at 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pathways Branch Director
Pathways Center Coordinator
Aquatic Safety Coordinator
Adult Sports Coordinator
Active Older Adults Coordinator
VOLUNTEER ADVISORY BOARD
Walter Senney, Chairman
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
News & Events
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a four-lane, 25-yard lap pool (4-9 ft. depth), hot tub and sauna on the pool deck. Frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment and stretching area
- Adult locker rooms, youth locker rooms and Family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- TRX and personal training room
- Group Exercise (See our Mobile App for all class schedules and times, along with facility notes, programs and special events.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Social gathering space in the lobby
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.