16915 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107 | 216-521-8400 | Fax: 216-521-2992
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Sun: 9 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
**The pool, hot tub and sauna close at 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Pathways Center Hours
Easter Sunday: CLOSED
Memorial Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Independence Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Labor Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 5:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
New Year's Day: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Group Exercise Coordinator
Pathways Center Coordinator
Active Older Adults Coordinator
VOLUNTEER ADVISORY BOARD
Walter Senney, Chairman
Classes & Programs
Current Group Exercise Schedule
Stay up to date with the most current class schedules by viewing the calendar below.
News & Events
What's new with us?
See below for upcoming special events and branch news.
Youth Chess Club Classes start October 20th & 27th!
Learn to play chess in a fun and safe environment. Chess improves problem-solving skills and advances creativity! View flyer here.
Faith Based Youth Group
We will meet from 4:00-7:00pm in the Multi-Purpose Room B 220F. Stop in at any time!
Starting October 21st we will be opening our doors to after school teens looking for purposeful fellowship and community with like-minded youth. Ages 13–18 are welcome and invited to join! Join us for recreation, snacks, video games, conversation, prayer and genuine fellowship. Although this is a Christian focused community, we humbly welcome all faith traditions, practices and belief systems.
"Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, conduct, in love, in faith, in purity" 1 Timothy 4:12
Contact Seth P. Smith at email@example.com or Alicia Millard at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. View flyer here.
Save the Date
Halloween Hullababoo | Friday, October 25th, 6-8pm
STEM Day | Saturday, October 19th, 1:00–5:45pm
Join the Lake Trail Nation Adventure Guides!
View Event Calendar Here
Who We Are:
The Lakewood YMCA Adventure Guides is also known as Lake Trail Nation (LTN). We are a group of about 60 families with over 150 members. Our members include single and married parents, grandparents, neighbors, and of course, the kids we care about!
Why We Do It:
We provide opportunities where parents and children can spend enjoyable, constructive time together, fostering companionship and an understanding for a foundation to lifelong friendship. We build a sense of self-esteem and personal worth in both parent and child as well as create great life-long memories, develop new friendships, and most importantly have FUN!
What We Do:
The more you participate in Adventure Guides, the more you get out of it! You and your child choose the events that you wish to attend! Join us for our Halloween Camp Out on October 4-6!
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a four-lane, 25-yard lap pool (4-9 ft. depth), hot tub and sauna on the pool deck. Frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment and stretching area
- Adult locker rooms, youth locker rooms and Family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- TRX and personal training room
- Group Exercise (See our Mobile App for all class schedules and times, along with facility notes, programs and special events.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Social gathering space in the lobby
- Volunteer opportunities.