At the Y, everyone gets stronger. Our cause-driven focus on health and well-being helps members find balance in life while strengthening their community. Join the Y and see just how strong you can be.
• Monthly rates vary by branch
For adults 18-64 years of age.
For two adults and their dependents, under the age of 24, who live with them. Senior parents who live at the same address and are declared on the primary adults’ income taxes may also be included on the membership.
For any single member 65 years of age or older.
Youth/Teen memberships are available for children between 0-17 years. A youth/teen who turns 18 while still in high school will remain in the youth/teen membership until graduation.
Available at select locations. Must be purchased in-person.
College memberships must be paid for one year at sign-up. To qualify you must be a full-time student (registered for at least 12 credit hours) at an accredited college or university. You must bring a current course schedule at registration.
Young Professional Membership
Discounted rate for individuals ages 18-29.
Available at select locations
If you work or live in select cities which your YMCA is located, you are eligible for a reduced rate. A utility bill or paystub is required upon your first visit.
Available at French Creek, Warrensville Heights, and North Royalton only.
*Those eligible for special pricing in the form of resident rates, corporate discounts, scholarships or other pre-negotiated rates must join in person at your local branch. These rates will not be honored if you join online.
If you are applying for financial assistance, you must bring your paperwork, including the financial assistance form, in to your local branch.
*Join the Sandusky Area YMCA here
Choose the membership level that's right for you and your family.
For those who wish to take a fee-based class, but not participate as a full-facility member. Program Members are NOT able to utilize Child Watch, Wellness Center, open gym, or open swim time. Please Note: If you are currently not a member, you must purchase your membership before purchasing classes.
Full Facility Member
Enjoy unlimited swim and gym time, Wellness Center, group exercise classes, and Child Watch (family memberships). Available for adult, family, senior, youth/teen, and college.
Pay an extra $10 plus tax (adult, senior or resident) or $15 plus tax (family) on a Full Facility Membership and receive unlimited premium group exercise classes, discounts on youth leagues and swim lessons, and more. Not available with all membership options.
Important Information about joining online:
*$18 Join Fee Offer Ends 1/31/2018
*$18 Join Fee Offer Ends 1/31/2018
- If you are currently a draft member and wish to change your membership type, this must be done at your branch.
- If you have a previous balance, it must be reconciled upon your first visit.
- Upon your first visit, you will be required to show proof of age (for youth, teen, and young professional memberships) and residency if your branch has a resident rate.
- You will need to sign your enrollment form, in person, upon your first visit.
- Youth/teen memberships cannot be purchased online. Legal guardian must come into the facility with ID to confirm.
- Youth/teens ages 13-17 must complete an orientation to have access to the Wellness Center.
- Not all membership or program types are available for online membership
- Rates listed are monthly, unless otherwise noted
- All and state sales taxes apply.