PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA
NEWS & EVENTS
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
SAVE THE DATE!
Join us on Sunday, July 2nd for a 10K or 2 mile walk around Downtown Cleveland, all while raising money for the Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA Annual Campaign.
Warm-up at 7:45am
10K start at 8am
2 mile walk start at 8:05am
The start and finish line is the Galleria at Erieview
$30 day of race
$20 for veterans, active military
$80 for family of 4 (includes t-shirts)
By supporting the Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA Annual Campaign, you’re supporting programs and services that help strengthen our community. Give
for a better us.
View our inclement weather policies
Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA | 1301 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114 | 216-344-7700 | Fax: 216-344-0596
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking in the Galleria heated, underground parking garage*
Monday - Friday
5 a.m. - 8 a.m. - FREE
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $3/hour up to 2 hours
4 p.m. - 5 p.m. - $5/hour up to 2 hours
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - FREE
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - FREE
Entrance to parking garage is off of Lakeside Ave.
*bring parking ticket to Y front desk
to get validation stamp
THE BRAND NEW PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA OFFERS SO MUCH MORE:
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor)
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates;
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, African and Indian dance classes, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio
- A private Wellness Assessment space.
- Health Partner space for well checks, health screenings, on-site physician and more.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Massage therapy
- Social gathering space in the lobby, cafe-style seating in the gallery, and a space to host lunchtime learning classes through workplace wellness.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
For additional information, including corporate memberships, please call or email Mike Caprino at (216) 344-7700
Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. You'll belong to a place where:
Connect with Us: