PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA
NEWS & EVENTS
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Get in the Game and Support the YMCA!
Purchase a ticket to our Cleveland Cavaliers ticket raffle, and be entered to win two tickets for the February 25th game against the Bulls!
All proceeds benefit the Parker Hannifin Annual Fund.
Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA | 1301 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114 | 216-344-7700 | Fax: 216-344-0596
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
THE BRAND NEW PARKER HANNIFIN DOWNTOWN YMCA OFFERS SO MUCH MORE:
- Wellness Center: 70 pieces of premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool (5 ft. depth), hot tub, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength equipment (first floor) and stretching area (second floor)
- Locker rooms, express changing rooms, and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio with varying levels of yoga (including hot yoga) and pilates;
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, African and Indian dance classes, Zumba, etc.
- A functional training room/ private Personal Training Studio
- A private Wellness Assessment space.
- Health Partner space for well checks, health screenings, on-site physician and more.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Massage therapy
- Social gathering space in the lobby, cafe-style seating in the gallery, and a space to host lunchtime learning classes through workplace wellness.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
For additional information, including corporate memberships, please call or email Deidra West at (216) 344-7700
Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. You'll belong to a place where:
Connect with Us: