WEST SHORE FAMILY YMCA
NEWS & EVENTS
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Red Cross Classes
The West Shore YMCA offer Red Cross Life guarding, CPR/First Aid and Babysitting classes all year long! For more information and to register please visit the following link: Red Cross Classes
Get in the Game and Support the YMCA!
Purchase a ticket to our Cleveland Cavaliers ticket raffle, and be entered to win two tickets for the February 15, 2017 game! All proceeds benefit the West Shore Family YMCA Annual Fund. Enter Now!
Free Blood Pressure Screenings
St. John Medical Center will conduct blood pressure screenings the first Wednesday of every month from 9-11 a.m.
View our inclement weather policies
West Shore - Westlake Family YMCA | 1575 Columbia Road, Westlake, OH 44145 | 440-871-6885
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - Noon
Click here for Child Watch Policies and Intake Form
Call 440-871-6885 for more information.
- Wellness Center including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes with an elevated temperature for specific Arthritis classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Free weights and strength equipment
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Private studio for Pilates, Barre, Yoga and Martial Arts classes.
- Group Exercise See our Mobile App for all class schedules and times, along with facility notes, programs and special events.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Large outdoor field space for youth leagues and outdoor events.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through our statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. You'll belong to a place where: