WEST SHORE FAMILY YMCA
NEWS & EVENTS
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Red Cross Classes
The West Shore YMCA offer Red Cross Life guarding, CPR/First Aid and Babysitting classes all year long! For more information and to register please visit the following link: Red Cross Classes
Free Blood Pressure Screenings
St. John Medical Center will conduct blood pressure screenings the first Monday of every month from 9-11 a.m.
West Shore - Westlake Family YMCA | 1575 Columbia Road, Westlake, OH 44145 | 440-871-6885
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - Noon
Click here for Child Watch Policies and Intake Form
Call 440-871-6885 for more information.
- Wellness Center including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool, sauna, steam room, and frequent swim lessons and water classes with an elevated temperature for specific Arthritis classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Free weights and strength equipment
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Private studio for Pilates, Barre, Yoga and Martial Arts classes.
- Group Exercise See our Mobile App for all class schedules and times, along with facility notes, programs and special events.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Large outdoor field space for youth leagues and outdoor events.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through our statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. You'll belong to a place where: