EUCLID FAMILY YMCA
Euclid Family YMCA | 631 Babbitt Road Euclid, OH 44123 | 216-731-7454 | Fax: 216-731-8331
NEWS & EVENTS
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Valentine's Day Pot Luck
February 13, 12:30 - 2 p.m.
Couple's Boot Camp
$15 per couple
February 14, 7:30 p.m.
Health and Wellness Seminar
February 22, 6 - 7:30 p.m. at the Euclid YMCA
Presented by: Diabetes Partnership of Cleveland and University Hospital
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
New Year’s Day: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Pathways Center (Child Watch) Hours
Monday - Friday: 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - Noon
Click here for Child Watch Policies and Intake Form
Pool, Gym and Pavilion are available to rent.
Call 216-731-7454 for information.
District Executive Director
System of Care
Supervisor and Wrap Coach
Wrap Around Specialists
Family Information/Resource Specialist
Any of the above may be contacted via phone at
VOLUNTEER ADVISORY BOARD
Dr. Paul Infield
Letitia Nall-Board Chair
Euclid Family YMCA
- Wellness Center: networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out) including treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bikes, Arc Trainer, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a four-lane, 20-yard lap pool (9 ft. depth), frequent adults and kids swim lessons and aquatic fitness classes such as Aqua Zumba.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Educated wellness staff available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights and strength training equipment
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio
- Full basketball court with open gym times.
- Group Exercise classes such as Boot Camp, Zumba, Yoga, Line Dancing, Pilates, and more.
- Pathways Center (Child Watch): scheduled enrichment activities that promote global learning for the participants. These activities include arts and humanities, science and nature, literacy, large motor games and nutrition.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program.
- Social gathering space in the lobby with complimentary coffee.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. You'll belong to a place where: