Are you looking for a career where you can learn, grow and thrive, where you talents will shine and where you will impact and make a difference in the life of a child? Look no further. You’ve found it! Across 11 branches of the YMCA of Greater Cleveland, numerous childcare and early learning programs are offered including childcare for infants through Pre-K, academic preschool, and before-and-after school care. Teachers and staff are needed for a variety of positions and ages. Consider applying today.
Our childcare programs provide warm and supportive environments where children learn and grow—and the kids brighten the days of all they meet! In addition to making a difference in the life of a child, here are several other great reasons to work at the YMCA of Greater Cleveland.
- Be a part of the Y family - Whether you are new or returning to the workforce, you will form lifelong bonds with your colleagues at the Y.
- Free YMCA Staff Membership - One of the benefits of working for the YMCA is a free individual membership or a discounted family membership. You and your family can enjoy our wellness centers with tons of top-notch cardio and weight equipment, upbeat and energetic group exercise classes, swimming pools and a host of other programs and activities!
- Work for a cause-driven organization that strengthens YOUR Community - The YMCA of Greater Cleveland does all it can to strengthen the foundations of our community. To ensure that everyone has access to quality programming, financial assistance and subsidized programming are available. Feel good about your work as you are part of one of the most respected human services organizations in the world—a place where you work positively influences the lives of others, a place where you thrive in a values-based environment and a place where you are building a better future for yourself and your community.
- Enjoy smiles and giggles throughout your day - Our childcare centers provide each child with a warm and supportive environment in which to grow. We meet the needs of each child with experiences that foster development and a sense of self-esteem. Y programs strive to develop the total child, with particular emphasis on educational, physical, emotional and social skills necessary for success in the school years.
- Flexible part time and rewarding full time positions available - Our part-time childcare positions offer flexible schedules which are great for working around a second job, college class schedule or children’s school schedule. Our full time positions offer comprehensive benefit packages that include medical and dental insurance along with employer contribution to retirement savings plans.