What is a corporate payroll deduct YMCA membership?
The YMCA of Greater Cleveland provides employers in our region with a great way to give their employees a link to their communities for them and their families. It is well known that a healthier workforce can help manage your healthcare costs, improve productivity, and reduce workplace stress.
How Does a Corporate Membership Benefit the Employee?
- No joiner’s fee!
- No contract!
- Convenience of payroll deduction!
- Nationwide Membership reciprocity at more than 10,000 YMCAs!
- Encourage and support employee participation in health and wellness programs.
- Offers YMCA membership discounts on other Y programs including sports, swim lessons and more.
- Opportunities to volunteer and strengthen your community.
How does a corporate membership benefit the employer?
Through Corporate YMCA Membership, employees and their families can get involved in the community, get fit, stay fit and save money. All members have access to our 11 branches located in Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Lorain, and Portage counties. With the YMCA national reciprocal agreement, your employees can also use any YMCA in the U.S. In addition to employee membership benefits, the employer will have access to the YMCA for special events, wellness programs, fitness testing and much more!
YMCA Membership Benefits:
- Membership privileges to all YMCA of Greater Cleveland Branches AND access to all YMCAs in Ohio!
- FREE wellness consultation
- FREE group exercise classes (land and water*)
- FREE open swim for adults and families
- FREE open gym time
- FREE Pathways Center (Child Watch) service
- Unlimited use of Wellness Center
- Youth and Adult sport leagues and classes
- Progressive swim lessons
- Up to 50% savings for members on all classes and programs
- Open 7 days a week to meet your busy schedule
- Volunteer opportunities
*Vermillion and Garrettsville branches do NOT offer water classes.
The Y offers community services opportunities.
The Y is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of our members and enhancing the communities we serve. In addition to enjoying a discount on YMCA membership costs, your employees could choose to participate in our Togetherhood® program, a Y member-led volunteer service program under our Social Responsibility area of focus. Run by a volunteer committee, Togetherhood® participants identify and conduct community service projects with the guidance of a Y staff member. Your company may establish its own committee and address social responsibility issues of interest to your employees, with support from a YMCA Staff Advisor.
What commitment does an employer have to make?
The YMCA asks a small commitment from you, the employer. Offer your employees information about the benefits of a YMCA membership. Employees who join through the corporate membership program will receive a special YMCA membership. You simply implement a payroll deduction program or use your wellness dollars to subsidize the membership, and we take it from there.
Want to know more?
Please contact the Association Membership Director Kelly Reed at email@example.com or email the Corporate Accounts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.