Summer arts camp is a combination of performing and visual arts. Campers will engage in fun activities in a safe environment where they can make friends and explore their interests.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are following all CDC guidelines, which are subject to change. If a camp site is within a school, we will follow their requirements.
Full-Time (4–5 days)
Full Facility Member: $190/week
Program Member: $200/week
There is a $5 registration fee per child. Each week of summer arts day camp requires a $25 deposit, which is applied towards tuition. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Non-YMCA members must purchase an annual program membership prior to registering. Get more information on rates here.
About Our Arts Day Camp Program
Summer Arts camp at the Y is a combination of performing and visual arts with a varying weekly theme, for example, Disney or Harry Potter. Campers will engage in fun activities, like staging a play, that will stimulate the creative nature of each participant.
- For children ages 6–12 years
- 1:12 child to instructor ratio
- Nutritious snacks provided
- Dedicated, well-trained camp counselors
- Financial assistance is available for those who qualify
Our school age arts camp program offers fun weekly themes that align with Ohio’s Common Core K–12 state standards.
The curriculum includes activities in the following areas:
- Arts & humanities
- Character development
- Large motor & fitness
- Science and Math
- Service-Learning Projects
Arts Camp Locations
French Creek YMCA Arts Camp
2010 Recreation Lane
Avon, Oh 44011
9 a.m.–4 p.m.
7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Full-Time Only (4–5 days per week)
Member Full-Time: $125/week
Member Extended: $140/week
Program Member Full-Time: $150/week
Program Member Extended: $165/week
Ready to register?
We recommend you review our Frequently Asked Questions prior to registration
- Begin your registration process here.
- After registering, download our Welcome Packet. Please fill out the packet and return to the Payment Registrar.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation from our Payment Registrar’s office with further details.
You must have some level of membership to participate: Childcare Branch Program Membership or Full Facility Member.