Why Choose the Y for Toddler Care?
The YMCA toddler care provides a safe space and a nurturing environment where children flourish. Toddlers are curious learners who love to explore the world around them. We provide developmentally appropriate activities to enhance their intellectual, language, fine motor, physical and social-emotional skills. These activities will all be supported by our passionate, YMCA-trained staff and our research-based curriculum.
About Our Program
- For toddlers, ages 18 - 36 months
- 1:7 child to instructor ratio
- Dedicated, well-trained educators
- Convenient hours
- Stimulating activities
- In-House field trips
- Clean and spacious learning environment
- Indoor and outdoor play spaces
- Financial assistance is available for those who qualify
Find a Toddler Care Program
Interested in a YMCA Toddler Care center near you? Sign up at one of the locations below.
Grace Early Learning Center
Grace Presbyterian Church
1659 Rosewood Ave
Cleveland, OH 44107