For more than 16 decades, the people of Greater Cleveland have invested in and benefitted from the YMCA, world’s largest charity dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Without you, there would not be a YMCA of Greater Cleveland.
Thank you, Y members and supporters, for helping us create a place of caring and health, where people of all ages and backgrounds can be together. Every day in Y branches and programs, we are practicing the Y Voice – Welcoming, Genuine, Hopeful, Nurturing and Determined – so we may each share it everywhere we go. The world needs that. And the Y needs you.
So here is to you:
- Our Members: Whether you just joined us or have been a part of our YMCA for years, everyone is a part of our Y family. Members are the heart and soul of our Y and we are grateful for each and every one.
- Our Volunteers: Our volunteers are amazing people who freely give their time to serve on our boards, coach our teams, help raise money and so much more.
- Our Donors: We cherish every donation, no matter how big or small. Donors make it possible for the Y to offer our programs and services to all members of our community, regardless of their ability to pay. To learn more about giving click here: https://www.clevelandymca.org/give
- Our Community Partners: The contributions that local businesses, organizations, foundations, schools and churches provide are invaluable to us. Together, we bring the resources to continually improve the quality of life for children, adults and families in our community.
- Our Staff: Our staff members change lives each day they come to work. They offer motivation for new members who are struggling to get back into a healthy routine, a smile for a child in need of one, support for struggling families, treatment for the addicted and so much more.
From all of us at the YMCA of Greater Cleveland, Happy Thanksgiving!