Safe Pools have RUles
1. The YMCA may test the swimming competency of any swimmer.
2. Non-Swimmers of any age are not permitted in the deep end of the pool.
3. No diving. Diving is not permitted except in supervised YMCA programs. Enter the water feet first facing forward
4. All Children ages 12 & under who want to swim in the deep end must pass a swimming skills assessment administered by a YMCA lifeguard.
5. Breath holding activities are not permitted in any YMCA Pools.
6. The lifeguard has full authority over the pool and word is FINAL!
7. Snorkels are prohibited unless they are used in a supervised YMCA program
1. No running or horseplay.
2. No jumping or diving off the starting blocks unless in a supervised YMCA Program.
3. No outside floatation devices are permitted in the pool.
1. Swimmers who are currently experiencing the following; open sores, infections or diarrhea are not permitted in the water.
2. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
3. Proper swim attire is required in the pool.
4. No food, gum, candy or glass bottles in the pool area.