FRENCH CREEK FAMILY YMCA
NEWS & EVENTS
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
The Rec Pool will be closed for off School Day Swimming
on the following dates:
March 30, April 13, April 17 - 21 and May 5.
1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Spring Sport Registration Open!
T-ball (Ages 3-5) Soccer (Ages 3-10) Volleyball (Ages 9-14)
Spring Sports Camp
Location: French Creek YMCA
Spring April 17th - 21st
Member: $20 Program: 30
Sign up now!
View our inclement weather policies
French Creek Family YMCA | 2010 Recreation Road, Avon, OH 44011 | 440-934-9622 | Fax: 440-305-8104
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
5 a.m.- 10 p.m.
7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pool Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Christmas Eve: CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year's Eve: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pathways Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
8 a.m. -12 p.m.
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Pathway Center Policies and Intake Form
Facility Rental Information
- Wellness Center: premium, networked fitness equipment (watch your favorite channels while you work out, challenge friends to burn more calories or run more miles) including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: an eight-lane competition pool, 25-yard lap pool (6 ft. depth), recreation pool that is kept at 89 degrees, hot tub, sauna, and frequent swim lessons. Several in water exercise classes available in both pools.
- Free enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Nationally Certified group exercise instructors.
- Friendly, educated Wellness Consultants available during all hours of the day to give you a free tour, answer questions, show you how to use equipment, and schedule wellness services appointments (personal training, wellness screenings, etc.)
- Free weights, strength equipment, multipurpose areas, and space and equipment available for individuals with physical challenges.
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Spirit, Mind, and Body studio featuring Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi classes for all levels.
- Martial Arts programs available for all levels
- Group Exercise classes such as boot camp, POUND, Silver Sneakers, Zumba, etc.
- A functional private Personal Training space.
- Full Basketball court with open gym times.
- Pathways is included in the membership. Pathways is an enrichment activity center for children as young as 6 weeks can attend while parents enjoy their workout.
- Licensed childcare including onsite preschool for ages 3 and 4.
- Snow days is licensed child care for school days off where parents can have their child attend the YMCA during a snow day or a scheduled school day off for enrichment curriculum.
- Youth sports programming for ages 3-14 including Junior Cavs Basketball, volleyball, soccer, football, t-ball, dodgeball, and summer/fall/winter sports camp
- Fine arts programming for ages 3-12 including dance, gymnastics, cheer leading, guitar, break dancing, and fine arts camp
- Adult basketball leagues.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
YOUTH/ADULT SPORTS AND FINE ARTS:
Active Older Adult Events:
440-934-9622 (ex. 2375)
- Sound of Music July 23rd (Flyer)
- Rod Stewart July 28th (Flyer)
- Canada 3 day-2 night August 30th - September 1st (Flyer)
- Historic Houses of Worship and Lakeview Cemetery August 4th (Flyer)
- San Juan Cruise January 20th - 27th 2018 (Flyer)
- March Newsletter
440-934-9622 (ex. 2375)
Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. You'll belong to a place where: