- Vertical DividerABOUT OUR PROGRAM
We help hundreds of children every day reach their fullest potential in a welcoming, supportive environment. By incorporating the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into all of our youth programs, we give children the solid foundation they need to thrive.
- Convenient hours
- Nutritious snacks
- Dedicated, well-trained staff
- Publicly funded participants accepted
- Financial assistance for those who qualify
- Access to other YMCA programs
- Children have the opportunity to swim monthly at the YMCA
- These centers provide a 1:18 child to instructor ratio
Our school age program offers fun weekly themes that align with Ohio’s Common Core K-12 state standards.
The curriculum includes activities in the following areas:
- Arts & humanities
- Character development
- Large motor & fitness
- Science and Math
- Service Learning Projects.
- Vertical DividerRates vary by location.
Please review your locations rate by clicking its link below
(all activities included in your weekly tuition)
*There is a $5 registration fee per child. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Non-YMCA members must purchase an annual program membership prior to registering. Get more information on rates here.Vertical Divider
- Vertical DividerWe provide needs-based scholarships to make camp more affordable. We take several factors - annual income, the number of adults in your home, and the number of dependents - and use them to determine your fee. Download our financial assistance application here.Vertical Divider