WEST PARK-FAIRVIEW FAMILY YMCA
NEWS & EVENTS
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
SAVE THE DATES!
Wing It With the Y!
Back to School Scoot!
Join us on Saturday, August 19th for a 5K or 2 mile walk around the West Park area, all while raising money for the West Park Family YMCA Annual Campaign.
Regristration & Packet Pick Up 8:00am
5K start at 9:00am
2 mile walk start at 9:05am
The start and finish line is at the West Park Family YMCA
$25 YMCA Members
$30 Race Day
$80 for family of 4 (includes t-shirts)
By supporting the West Park Family YMCA Annual Campaign, you’re supporting programs and services that help strengthen our community. Give for a better us!
West Park-Fairview Family YMCA | 15501 Lorain Road Cleveland, OH 44111 | 216-941-5410 | Fax: 216-941-1351
Director of Member Impact
Youth Development Director
Active Older Adult Coordinator
VOLUNTEER ADVISORY BOARD
Jason Guyer, Board Chair
Dr. Brian Gallagher
Martin J. Keane
Dr. Casey O'Conor
THE WEST PARK FAMILY YMCA OFFERS SO MUCH MORE:
- Wellness Center including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, and more.
- Aquatics Center: a three-lane, 25-yard lap pool, and frequent swim lessons and water classes with an elevated temperature for specific Arthritis classes.
- A free first workout with a certified personal trainer and enrollment in Smart Start to establish goals and keep you motivated.
- Certified group exercise instructors.
- Free weights and strength equipment.
- Locker rooms and accessible family locker rooms.
- An indoor cycling studio.
- Group Exercise See our Mobile App for all class schedules and times, along with facility notes, programs and special events.
- Evidence-Based Programming such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, THE REAL YOU Weight Loss Program, and SmartStart.
- Large outdoor field space for youth leagues and outdoor events.
- Pathways center for parents to utizile while parent works out.
- Access to all other YMCAs in Ohio through our statewide reciprocity and nationwide through the A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs) program
- Volunteer opportunities.
Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. You'll belong to a place where: