Monthly rates vary by branch
For adults 18-64 years of age.
For two adults and their dependents, under the age of 24, who live with them. Senior parents who live at the same address and are declared on the primary adults’ income taxes may also be included on the membership.
For any single member 65 years of age or older.
Youth/Teen memberships are available for children between 0-17 years. A youth/teen who turns 18 while still in high school will remain in the youth/teen membership until graduation.
Available at select locations. Must be purchased in-person.
College memberships must be paid for one year at sign-up. To qualify you must be a full-time student (registered for at least 12 credit hours) at an accredited college or university. You must bring a current course schedule at registration.
Young Professional Membership
Discounted rate for individuals ages 18-29.
Available at select locations
If you work or live in select cities which your YMCA is located, you are eligible for a reduced rate. A utility bill or paystub is required upon your first visit.
Available at French Creek, Warrensville Heights, and North Royalton only.
If you are applying for financial assistance, you must bring your paperwork, including the financial assistance form, in to your local branch.
Rates can be found after completing this form.
Choose the membership level that's right for you and your family.
For those who wish to take a fee-based class, but not participate as a full-facility member. Program Members are NOT able to utilize Child Watch, Wellness Center, open gym, or open swim time. Please Note: If you are currently not a member, you must purchase your membership before purchasing classes.
Full Facility Member
Enjoy unlimited swim and gym time, Wellness Center, group exercise classes, and Child Watch (family memberships). Available for adult, family, senior, youth/teen, and college.
Pay an extra $10 plus tax (adult, senior or resident) or $15 plus tax (family) on a Full Facility Membership and receive unlimited premium group exercise classes, discounts on youth leagues and swim lessons, and more. Not available with all membership options.
YMCA Membership Benefits:
- Membership privileges to all YMCA of Greater Cleveland Branches AND access to all YMCAs in Ohio! Please note: entry into the Parker Hannifin Downtown YMCA requires a PLUS membership.
- FREE wellness consultation
- FREE group exercise classes (land and water)
- FREE open swim for adults and families
- FREE open gym time
- FREE Pathways Center (Child Watch) service
- Unlimited use of Wellness Center
- Youth and Adult sport leagues and classes
- Progressive swim lessons
- Up to 50% savings for members on all classes and programs
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome at YMCAs). Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 Y's nationwide.
- Open 7 days a week to meet your busy schedule
- Volunteer opportunities.
Important Information about joining online:
*Promotion valid from 12.26.16-1.31.17. Additional monthly membership fees and taxes apply.