French Creek Membership
Questions about starting a membership?
Melissa Ramirez, Membership Engagement Director
Questions about your current membership?
Kristin Pullin, Member Service Director
Programs and Privileges
- Membership privileges to ALL Greater Cleveland YMCA Branches
- FREE equipment orientation and unlimited use of Fitness Center
- FREE aerobics classes (select land and water)
- FREE open swim for adults and families
- FREE open gym time
- Youth and Adult sport leagues and classes
- Progressive swim lessons
- Up to 50% savings for members on all classes and programs
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome at YMCAs). Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 Y's nationwide.
- Open 7 days a week to meet your busy schedule!
- Volunteer opportunities
|Youth / Teen (0-17)
|Senior Plus (65+)
Avon residents and employees of Avon businesses receive 20% off the monthly rate. Please come into the branch to receive the discount rate. Proof of employment and residency required.
Please note: Joiner fee and monthly membership rates are exclusive of sales tax fees.
*Family Membership consists of two adults and their dependents under the age of 24 who live with them. Senior parents who live at the same address and are declared on the primary adult(s) income taxes may also be included on the membership.
Plus Members receive unlimited premium group exercise classes, discounts on youth leagues, dance and art classes and swim lessons!
Premium group exercise classes include TRX, Barre, Women on Weights, Pilates, Yoga and more. Register for just ONE CLASS each month and you'll save over $900 for the entire year.
College Student Membership
College Student memberships are not available through our online process. Please visit the branch to join under this designation. To qualify you must be a full-time student (registered for at least 12 credit hours) at an accredited college or university.
Members of the United States Military and their families are eligible for a free membership to the Greater Cleveland YMCA. Online enrollment for a military membership is not available. Please visit the Military Membership page for more information.
*NOW ACCEPTING* Silver & Fit
Silver&Fit is a fitness and healthy aging program designed to help you achieve better health through regular exercise.
Call your health care provider to see if you qualify for a Silver&Fit membership or visit the Silver&Fit website.
The award-winning SilverSneakers Fitness Program is a proven, results-oriented program that enables individuals, often burdened with chronic conditions, to take charge of their health and maintain an active, independent lifestyle.
Call your health care provider to see if you qualify for a SilverSneaker membership or visit the SilverSneaker website.
*SilverSneaker eligibility is usually based on your supplemental coverage for Medicare. There is no age requirement.
Scholarship/ Financial Assistance
The Avon YMCA has membership options that ﬁt your lifestyle. Based on availability, ﬁnancial assistance is available so everyone can participate. Download a Scholarship Application here.
100% Customer Satisfaction
The YMCA of Greater Cleveland strives for quality and 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason we have not met your expectations, please notify a member service representative immediately.
Guest Pass Policy
- Members 18 years or older who are part of a family membership or have an adult membership are welcome to bring guests.
- Youth memberships do not have guest privileges.
- Check your guest in at the membership service desk where they will show ID and fill out a guest form. You must stay in the branch with your guest.
- A guest may visit a YMCA of Greater Cleveland branch 3 times per calendar year at no charge.
- After 3 visits, guests may continue to come with a member and pay the following charges:
- - $10 per visit for adults
- $5 per visit for youth/teens
- $15 per visit for families
Refunds will not be issued once a program session begins, unless warranted by a doctor’s note stating a medical reason. Refund requests should be referred to a membership or program director. There are no refunds or credits due to inclement weather or other incidents out of the YMCA’s control.
Make-Up Class Policy
Due to the limited student-instructor ratio, there are no make-up lessons/ classes for missed classes or classes cancelled due to inclement weather. A credit will be issued to those with a medical excuse.